VILLAGE OF TARRYTOWN
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
WORKSESSION 7:30 P.M., REGULAR MEETING 8:00 P.M.
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2007
Tarrytown Village Hall
21 Wildey Street, Tarrytown, New York
7:30 P.M.: PRE-REGULAR MEETING WORKSESSION
1. Review of regular meeting agenda.
2. Miscellaneous reports and other business.
3. Executive session regarding a personnel matter.
8:00 P.M.: REGULAR MEETING
4. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America.
5. Miscellaneous and Liaison Reports.
6. Public hearing regarding a proposal to increase the qualifying income levels for Senior Citizens property tax exemptions, as authorized by New York State law.
7. Changes and/or additions to the agenda.
8. Opportunity for the public to address the Board. Speakers have five (5) minutes before yielding to the next speaker; then three (3) minutes for additional comments.
9. Resolutions designating offices to be filled and corresponding terms at the March 18, 2008 Village election.
10. Resolution regarding Fire Department personnel changes.
11. Resolution to award bid for new 12” diameter capacity chipper.
12. Resolution authorizing Village Engineer Michael J. McGarvey, P.E. to sign Westchester County Health Department submissions
13. Approval of the minutes of the regular meeting of the Board of Trustees held on October 15, 2007.
14. Approval of the minutes of a special meeting of the Board of Trustees held on October 19, 2007.
15. Approval of audited vouchers No. 001664 through No. 001884.