VILLAGE OF TARRYTOWN
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
WORKSESSION 7:30 P.M., REGULAR MEETING 8:00 P.M.
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2007
Tarrytown Village Hall
21 Wildey Street, Tarrytown, New York
7:00 P.M.: PRE-REGULAR MEETING WORKSESSION
1. Review of regular meeting agenda.
2. Miscellaneous reports and other business.
3. Executive Session regarding a personnel matter.
8:00 P.M.: REGULAR MEETING
4. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America.
5. Miscellaneous and Liaison Reports.
6. Announcement of a public hearing to be held on October 1, 2007 regarding an amendment to the Village Zoning Code with respect to floor area ratios (F.A.R.).
7. Announcement of a public hearing to be held on October 1, 2007 regarding proposed amendment to the Village Zoning Code with respect to impervious surface coverage.
8. Changes and/or additions to the agenda.
9. Opportunity for the public to address the Board. Speakers have five (5) minutes before yielding to the next speaker; then three (3) minutes for additional comments.
10. Consideration of an Inter-Municipal Agreement (IMA) between the Village and Westchester County regarding the County’s participation in and funding of the Scenic Hudson Riverwalk Park.
11. Award of the electrical contract for Modifications to Shaft 10 Pumping Station.
12. Resolution – Fire Department personnel changes
13. Receipt of a long form Environmental Assessment Form regarding the construction of Scenic Hudson Riverwalk Park and the Board of Trustees’ designation of itself as lead agency for review of the EAF and the ensuring SEQR process.
14. Approval of the minutes of the regular meeting of the Board of Trustees held on September 4, 2007.
15. Approval of audited vouchers No.001126 through No. 001348