VILLAGE OF TARRYTOWN
ARCHITECTURAL REVIEW BOARD – REGULAR MEETING
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2012
VILLAGE HALL – 8:00 P.M.
1. McKeel/Elizabeth Neperan ARB approval for signage.
(Tarrytown Beautification Foundation)
2. 62 Main Street ARB approval to install three flag pole signs in the Main
(Family YMCA at Tarrytown) Street Historic District.
3. 2 North Broadway ARB approval for a new wall sign in the Broadway Sign
(Threads of Life) District.
4. 134 Wildey Street ARB approval for a new channel letter signage.
(Osaka Hibachi & Sushi)
5. 293 Benedict Avenue ARB approval for front entrance improvements.
6. 31 Stephen Drive ARB approval for installation of 6 foot high privacy fence
(Crisci Residence) on the north and south side of the property.
7. 38 Main Street ARB approval for a new wall sign and perpendicular sign in
(Hudson Homes) the Main Street Historic District.
8. 350 South Broadway ARB approval for front façade renovation and signage.
9. 20 Kaldenberg Place ARB approval for window and siding replacement.